1st Annual Alumni BBQ
Clement Park Pavilion I, Littleton , CO 11am-2pm
We welcome all those who have been supported by Hornbuckle Foundation (plus friends and family!) to come join us for community and food. CLICK HERE to RSVP and to see the map.
We're throwing a Carnival!
Volunteers: Sign up here (you can even sign up to get DUNKED!)
Thank you to our Sponsors!!
-Bootcamp Challenge Obstacle Course- (Sponsored by Max Auto)
-Dunk Tank (Sponsored by Jeff Manley/Remax Professionals)
-Tsunami 22' slide! (Sponsored by Mile High Recovery Center)
-4 Person Jousting Arena (Sponsored by Joseph Moore, Elevation Lending)
-Velcro Wall (Sponsored by Erik's House of Healing Sober Living)
- 2- Lane Bungee Run (Sponsored by Simply Steward)
-X-Caliber Jumping Castle (Sponsored by Doc's of Denver)
- Inflatable Football Toss (Sponsored by Community First Commercial Real Estate)
- Skeeball (Sponsored by Don Ticknor, Farmer's Insurance)
- Operation (Sponsored by Zen Mountain Sober Living)
- Duck Pond (Sponsored by Transitions Sober Living)
- Road Kill (Sponsored by Route 2 Recovery Sober Living)
- Tic Tac Toss (Sponsored by Debra Adams, Love Energy Medicine)
- Bull Ringer (Sponsored by Bob Snead)
- Froggy Fly Fling (Sponsored by Bob Snead)
-Water, Sunscreen, First Aid (Sponsored by Dr. Katherine Peterson, All Around Health
Hornbuckle Foundation Dinner
Maggiano's Little Italy, Englewood, CO
Former Bronco player, Vance Johnson, will be our guest speaker, sharing his story and speaking on the importance of recovery, community and purpose. CLICK HERE to register. We are accepting auction items.
For the last year, we have worked hard to hone our programs to be as impactful as possible. We get asked quite a bit, "What exactly do you do?" The mission of the Hornbuckle Foundation is to provide hope and support to people suffering from substance use disorder, by assisting them in finding tools and resources to transition into productive and positive members of society.
We have 3 programs:
1) Sober Living Placement and Scholarship Program
2) Recovery Coaching Program
3) Transitional Housing Recovery Coaching Program
In April, we collected data from the first 71 people that were awarded a sober living scholarship after a thorough application process. Our program is 12 weeks. We pay 100% of the housing fee for the first month, 50% of the second and 25% of the 3rd week. Each week, the recipient is required to work with a recovery coach.